Sale Engineer (Male/Female)
- Position : Sale Engineer M/F (1)post
- Qualifications : B.E(EC,EP,IT)
- Timeline : Urgent (Till )
- [email protected]
Summary of Position
The position of Sales Engineer is customer facing and serves as the lead technical resource for the Sales & Marketing Team and provides information to Finance, Product Management, Implementation, as it relates to new business and customer requirements. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users and identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to insure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing all technical aspects of the account relationship for the Sales Team.
- Leading the technical discussion with Sales Team, customers and potential vendors in order to develop a viable solution that meets the customer s needs.
- Developing directly, personal relationships with customers via phone calls and face-to-face meetings to uncover opportunities and actively participate in the customers short and long term network planning needs.
- Attending meetings and conference calls with existing and perspective customers.
- Assembling pre-sales support material for each proposal for the Sales team and customer including quotes, detailed proposal documents.
- Providing and assisting in the development of contract documents as required.
- Providing technical information and supporting to the customer’s implementation team.
- Demonstrating and training of equipment to customers in the field and employees internally.
- Servicing, repairing and maintenance of Equipment in the field.
Sales Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- B.E (EC, EP, IT)
- Strong interpersonal, written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Able to develop professional written responses to emails.
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Understanding of Competitive Telecommunications Industry