Smart Oscilloscopes STO1000C Series
Micsig STO1000 series smart oscilloscopes adopt the innovative operation way, mixing full touch operation, buttons and knobs operation, and both ways mixed, which brings you a new user experience. It is not a traditional bench oscilloscope any more, big capacity lithium is a really good choice in filed using. Up to 28Mpts memory depth and maximum 80,000wfm/s capture rate help you to solve more problems.
As an entry level oscilloscope, STO1000 series is your first choice always.
MA8100A NEON® Signal Mapper
Integrating NEON’s capability to automatically collect geo-referenced test data with Anritsu handheld spectrum analyzer products saves valuable time and money by
- Eliminating the need to manually perform "check-ins" at each test point by automatically calculating indoor location
- Providing vastly more data than is possible with manual processes by recording data with every step
- Removing typical data recording errors caused by "guesstimating" locations in large buildings through automatic indoor location and path estimation
- Delivering actionable data in areas not easily analyzed such as stairways and elevators by recording and referencing measurements in 3D
- Enabling quick analysis of signal coverage and faster problem resolution by delivering the industry’s only geo-referenced 3D visualization
- Providing color-graded measurement results in 2D and 3D views. Measurement values can be seen by clicking on each point. A .csv file of all measurements is also provided