MS2690A Signal Analyzers
Signal Analysis will never be the same again
- MS269xA Series Signal Analyzers are the latest high performance signal analyzers for next-generation communication applications. The MS269xA Series Signal Analyzer base units include swept spectrum analysis, FFT signal analysis, and a precision digitizer function. Add options to incorporate a Signal Generator, to turn the instrument into a hassle free, plug and play, one box solution.
- The MS269xA Series Signal Analyzers support a standard analysis bandwidth of 31.25 MHz that can be extended to 62.5 MHz /125 MHz with optional hardware. Using a patented calibration process, the multipoint amplitude calibration and the phase calibration result in a level accuracy of ±0.5 dB across a 6 GHz span. No other analyzer on the market can meet that specification! These boxes are superlative in every way -- they measure the widest signals and using the latest technology, make measurements faster than ever before. The modular architecture ensures a box that grows as measurement requirements change.
- A series of options enables standards-based modulation analysis, vector signal generation, and BER measurement. The end-user can configure a one-box solution that dramatically reduces cost, footprint, and Total Average Cycle Time (TACT) for device evaluation.
- The MS269xA Series Signal Analyzers are accurate enough for the most demanding R&D environment, yet are fast enough for the factory floor! Currently supported applications include GSM, GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA, and LTE.
- The wideband FFT signal analyzer (analysis bandwidth of 31.25 MHz with option for 62.5 MHz /125 MHz) supports high-speed continuous measurements including CCDF, frequency vs. time, spectrum, and power vs. time analysis. The standard digitizing function can capture waveforms and immediately play them out using the optional Signal Generator. An extended digitizer option adds the ability to capture signals up to 20 MHz wide for up to 4 hours.
MS2690A Signal Analyzers
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 6 GHz
- Analysis Bandwidth
- 31.25 MHz (Standard)
- 62.5 MHz / 125 MHz (Option)
- Supports 5G NR (sub-6 GHz) TDD/FDDNEW UPDATED
Wide measurement dynamic range EVM performance: <0.5%
One-button dynamic-range optimization at EVM measurement
- One-Box Tester with the addition of the Signal Generator option
- Batch Capture Measurements for the fastest analysis time
- BTS and UE transmitter testing
- Receiver testing with the Signal Generator option
- High-performance for R&D
- High-speed for manufacturing
- General Purpose analysis for modulation R&D
- 5G NR (sub-6 GHz) UPDATED
- 3GPP testing including LTE/LTE-Advanced (FDD/TDD), EDGE evolution, and HSPA+
- WLAN testing including IEEE802.11a/11b/11g/11j/11n/11p and 11ac
- Extended digitizer to capture up to 4 hours of data
- Power amplifier testing
- Satellite Communications
- Physical layer Testing for all 3GPP technologies