Rugged, Pocket-sized Mini OTDR
The OPX-BOXe is an ultra-compact, OTDR designed to operate remotely using Fiberizer™ software. The unit can be controlled via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB from Windows, iOS, Linux or Android devices.
Fiberizer™ software for Windows® Desktop, Android™, and/or Apple® mobile devices is available to assist in data transfer, record management, and report generation for various VeEX fiber optics testers. View the Fiberizer webpage for more details.
- WiFi, Bluetooth wireless and USB control
- Up to 3 wavelengths for OTDR testing including Live port (1625 nm, 1650 nm)
- Up to 43 dB Dynamic Range and testing 1/4m Dead Zones
- Optional Light Source (via OTDR port)
- Optional Visual Fault Locator (VFL)
- Multimode and Singlemode wavelength test options - 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 and 1650 nm
- WiFi operation in Access Point or Client modes
- BT BLE or PAN profile communication with BT devices including iPad/iPhone
- VFL and OLS can be activated locally using a single button
- Fixed and inter-changeable optical adaptors (SC/FC/ST/LC)
- Ruggedized case and gap-free design protect the device from harsh and hazardous environments