Regenerative AC load function Model 61800 Series Optional Function
The regenerative AC load function consists of various modes such as CC Rectified mode, CP Rectified mode, CR mode, CC Phase lead/lag mode and CP Phase lead/ lag mode.
The Rectified Mode is capable of simulating non-linear rectified loads with characteristics similar to Chroma 63800 series AC load where the voltage and current operate at the 1st and 3rd quadrant. The Rectified Mode supports both CC and CP functions with current, power and CF as parameter settings.
- Up to 28Mpts memory depth
- Up to 80,000wfm/s capture rate
- Serial bus trigger and decode
- 31 types of auto measurements
- Wifi, APPS, PC Software and HDMI Support
- Mouse Operation
- Software Keyboard
- 8G Storage
- Bottom Menu Fast Operation