Multi-service Installation & Maintenance Test Set
The MTX150 is a fully integrated and self-contained multi-service test solution for OTN, SDH, SONET, PDH, DSn, Ethernet, SyncE, Mobile Backhaul, and Fibre Channel (SAN). This all-in-one, rugged and ultra-portable field handheld test set can be configured with interfaces and technologies required by field technicians to install, verify, maintain and troubleshoot Transport, Metro, Access communication links and services, including legacy applications.
- Optimized for field technicians installing, verifying, troubleshooting and maintaining Transport, Carrier Ethernet, Metro and Storage Area and legacy Networks, as well as fiber, backhaul, microwave and datacom links
- Robust, handheld chassis packed with powerful and flexible features for demanding environments and test conditions
- Flexible hardware configuration to meet each application’s requirements and reduce CAPEX
- Field upgradeable licenses to optimize OPEX
- Full support for legacy PDH/DSn interfaces with standard connectors (no adapters required)
- Test set connectivity via micro-B USB and optional built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless interfaces; USB-A, 10/100Base-T and 3G cellular are also available via OTG cables
- Remote access and control via Web Browser, VNC® client and ReVeal PC software. Compatible with VeEX EZ Remote collaboration services.
- User defined test profiles and thresholds enable fast, efficient and consistent turn-up of services
- Fast and efficient test result transfer to USB memory stick
- Li-Polymer battery pack for extended field testing autonomy