SAT-18EA series OTDR
SAT-18EA Series OTDR is the newest instrument mainly used to measure the physical characteristics of optical fibers, such as the length, the transmission loss and splice loss etc. also can locate the fiber faults or breaks. which widely applied in manufacture, construction and maintenance in optic fiber communication system. It supports automatic and real- time test mode, which can guarantee engineers to examine and detect optical fibres or cables in core, metro, and access network with high flexibility, efficiency, and convenience.
- Novice mode with automatic trace diagnostics, one-button setup and events detection;
- Markers for distance, attenuation, reflectance, and splice loss;
- Dynamic range up to 45dB;
- SR-4731.sor file formats;
- Support VFL;
- Support iOTA (Optional);
- Support power meter (Optional);
- Support light source (Optional);
- Event dead zone is less than 0.6m;
- Attenuation dead zone is less than 4m;
- The minimum sampling resolution is 4cm and the sampling points up to 256,000;
- Remote measurement via RJ45 connection using AITELONG OTDR Desktop software.