Battery Cell Insulation Tester Model 11210
Chroma 11210 battery cell insulation tester is an instrument used for accurately measuring leakage current (LC) and insulation resistance (IR) of battery jelly-roll/dry-cell as well as various insulation materials. In addition to standard LC/IR measurement, the 11210 has a unique function that detects partial discharge (PD) or flashover that may have occurred inside the insulation material during the high voltage insulation testing process. With PD detection of the battery's internal status before electrolyte filling, defective products can be filtered out before entering the next stage of production preventing the potential hazards that may occur in the field. In contrast to traditional methods of insulation test, Chroma 11210 provides an entirely new concept for inspection and evaluation of battery quality.
- Test voltage: up to 1KV(dc)
- Charge current: 50mA max.
- Wide range of Leakage Current (LC) measurement (10pA ~ 20mA)
- Partial discharge/flashover detection for inspection on potential internal short circuits (option of A112100):
- PD level and number of occurrence display
- PD events and V/I waveform monitor
- Programmable PD level limit setting
- PD and V/I waveform logging (option of A112101)
- Built-in reliable contact check
- Automatic test with sequence: charge-dwell-measure-discharge
- High speed testing (20ms/device)
- 480x272 pixels full-color display and touch panel for easy operations
Standard Handler, USB, RS-232, Ethernet interfaces