Inline Printing Quality Automated Optical Inspection System Model 7505-K009
The Chroma 7505-K009 Inline Printing Quality Automated Optical Inspection System equipped with high-resolution camera can perform 2D defect detection that is suitable for Roll to Roll processing and on-line quality control.
- Applies to Roll to Roll processing and on-line quality control.
- Equipped with high-resolution camera for 2D defect detection.
- Both front and rear sides can be inspected at the same time.
- Defect Test Item: Exposed substrate, fisheye, wrinkles, spacers, spacer separation, spacing length, misalignment, and unevenness on both sides, etc.
- High throughput
- Setting up Fiber Optic Analog & Digital link
- AM system using Analog & Digital input signals
- Frequency Modulation system and Pulse Width Modulation system
- Study of Propagation Loss, Bending Loss & measurement of Numerical Aperture
- Characteristics of Fiber Optic communication link
- Setting of Fiber Optic voice link using Amplitude, Frequency & PWM
- Modulation lStudy of Switched Faults in AM, FM & PWM system
- Full Duplex Computer Communication using RS232 ports and software
- V-I characteristics of LED ( E - O converter)
- Characteristics of Photo Detector
Experiments with Eye pattern and BER measurement module:
- Measurement of Bit Error Rate
- Study of Eye pattern