Thermal Shock Tester (Liquid to Liquid)
- Applications: To check for physical changes in ICs, PC boards, ceramic semiconductors and other high-particulate materials.
- Strong counter-rotating mixture of high and low temperatures.
- Features automatic positioning in both horizontal and vertical axes, plus pre-warming, pre-cooling and recording of shock results.
- Uses the Garden D02ts heating oil in hot and cold chambers to minimize the costs of oil changes.
- Large LCD (320×240 dots) with Chinese/English display of temperatures, with programmable mini-computer control system.
- This system is suitable for on-site use with choice of water cooling or air cooling.
- Temp. Recorder.
- Solution(GARDEN D02TS).