Scientech-2502A Advanced Optical Fiber Communication
Scientech TechBooks are compact and user friendly learning platforms to provide a modern, portable, comprehensive and practical way to learn Technology. Each TechBook is provided with detailed Multimedia learning material which covers basic theory, step by step procedure to conduct the experiment and other useful information.
Scientech 2502A Advance Fiber Optic Communication TechBook demonstrates Full Duplex method of transmitting information from one place to another by sending pulses of light through an Optical fiber. The light forms electromagnetic wave that is modulated to carry information.
Scientech 2502A is an Advanced Fiber Optic TechBook designed to learn the communication techniques in Fiber Optics. The TechBook demonstrates properties of Fiber Optics Transmitter & Receiver, characteristics of Fiber Optics Cable, different types of Modulation / Demodulation techniques and PC to PC communication via fiber link using RS232 interface. It can also be used to demonstrate various Digital Communication Techniques via Fiber Optic link using Scientech Digital Communication TechBooks. Study of Eye pattern and experiment of BER measurement can be perform in conjuction with addon module.
- Full Duplex Analog & Digital Trans-receiver
- Single module covering large number of experiments including experiments with Optical Power Meter
- 660 nm & 950 nm Fiber Optic LED channel with Transmitter & Receiver
- LASER Source (optional) in lieu of LED Source
- AM-FM-PWM modulation / demodulation
- PC-PC comm. with RS232 ports & software
- On board Function Generator
- Crystal controlled Clock
- Functional blocks indicated on-board
- Input-output & test points provided
- On board voice link
- Built in DC Power Supply
- Numerical Aperture measurement jig and mandrel for bending loss measurement
- Data Generator with selectable clock (64/ 128/ 256 KHz)
- Noise Generator with variable gain
- Eye pattern observation and Bit Error Rate measurement
- Four digits Bit Error Counter
- Switched faults on Transmitter & Receiver