DLPCS-WD101 Temperature Process Control Trainer
The temperature process control trainer is constructed with control cabinet and process control unit. It is offered for the physical simulation of industrial process. This multi-function experimental facility integrates the PLC control technology, computer technology, communication technology, and automatic control technology. The temperature process control training equipment is mainly used for measuring and controlling the liquid temperature, helping realize multiple control modes, such as system parameter identification, single loop control, etc.
Widely seen in universities, colleges, and higher vocational colleges, the temperature process control trainer is generally used for student training related to the temperature process control. Apart from that, the liquid temperature process control trainer is also applicable for researcher to carry on study related to complicated control system and advanced control system.
- Input power : single-phase,three-wire AC 220V±10% 50Hz/60Hz
- Operating power : DC 24V 3A
- Environment temperature : -10℃~40℃
- Environment humidity : ≤ 90% (25℃)
- Total dimension (Process control unit) : 1200×600×1400mm
- Capacity : ≤ 2.5KVA
- Electric logic : NPN or PNP
- Occupancy PLC I / O points
- Switch input points : 5 way(DC24V)
- Switch output points : 6 way (DC24V)
- Analog input points : 2 way (Current type/voltage type)
- Analog output points : 1 way(Current type/voltage type)