Nvis-6007 Experimentation with Fuel Cell
Fuel Cell demonstrates the Chemistry and Physics principle present in Fuel cell technology. In this technology water is divided in to its basic components i.e hydrogen and oxygen using the process of electrolysis when current is supplied from Sun light using Solar Panel. After splitting, these two gases are stored in two different tanks to make a fuel cell. When required these two gases are recombined to generate electricity using a reverse process of electrolysis.
- Complete Training System to study the Solar-Hydrogen cycle
- Reversible Fuel Cell-both as an Electrolyzer and as a Fuel Cell
- Measurement and Application Modes
- Weather proof Solar Panel
- Portable and light weight
- Online product tutorial