Scientech-2810 OFDM Modulator and Demodulator Training System
Tech Book Scientech 2810 OFDM Modulator and Demodulator Training System Recently, a worldwide convergence has occurred for the use of Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) as an emerging technology for high data rates. In particular, many wireless standards (Wi-Max, IEEE802.11a, LTE, DVB) have adopted the OFDM technology as a mean to increase dramatically future wireless communications. OFDM is a particular form of Multi-carrier transmission and is suited for frequency selective channels and high data rates. This technique transforms a frequency-selective wide-band channel into a group of non-selective narrowband channels, which makes it robust against large delay spreads by preserving orthogonality in the frequency domain. Moreover, the ingenious introduction of cyclic redundancy at the transmitter reduces the complexity to only FFT processing and one tap scalar equalization at the receiver.In this Tech Book, we have focused on the practical learning and experimentation of OFDM with signal analysis at various stages.
- OFDM Modulator and Demodulator system in a handy TechBook
- User friendly real-time interactive control and acquisition software for detail study of OFDM
- Software control built-in data pattern generator
- 64 point IFFT & FFT with Baseband QPSK modulation & Demoudulation Techniques.
- Built-in Mixed signal oscilloscope to analyze in time domain at various stages of OFDM
- Built-in noise generator for analysis of noise gain on the signal.
- On-board BNC connector for OFDM baseband I-Q signal analysis on external DSO.
- LED indications on TechBook
- USB Interface