Scientech-2501 Optical Fiber Communication
Scientech TechBooks are compact and user-friendly learning platforms to provide a modern, portable, comprehensive and practical way to learn Technology. Each TechBook is provided with detailed Multimedia learning material which covers basic theory, step by step procedure to conduct the experiment and other useful information.
Scientech 2501 Optical Fiber Communication TechBook demonstrate the simplex method of transmitting information from one place to another by sending pulses of light through an Optical fiber. The TechBook demonstrates the properties of Simplex Analog and Digital Transceiver, characteristics of Fiber Optics cable, Modulation / Demodulation techniques. A large number of experiments are included in the workbook and many more can be performed using Scientech 2501.
- Simplex Analog and Digital Transreceiver
- 660 nm channel with Transmitter & Receiver
- AM-FM-PWM modulation / demodulation
- On board Function Generator
- Crystal Controlled Clock
- Functional Blocks indicated on-board mimic
- Input-output & test points provided on board
- On board voice link
- Built in DC power supply
- Numerical Aperture measurement jig and mandrel for bending loss included
- Switched faults on Transmitter & Receiver
- Online product tutorial