Scientech-2203 Frequency Modulation and Demodulation Techniques
Scientech Tech Books are compact and user friendly learning platforms to provide a modern, portable, comprehensive and practical way to learn Technology. Each Tech Book is provided with detailed Multimedia learning material which covers basic theory, step by step procedure to conduct the experiment and other useful information.
Scientech Tech Book 2203 Frequency Modulation and Demodulation Techniques is a comprehensive learning solution specifically designed to study basic operation as well as to provide conceptual and step by step understanding of frequency modulation and demodulation techniques through observation of waveforms at various test points. Block wise modular organization of circuit function with supporting technical information makes it easy to understand the process of FM generation and detection. The exercises conceived to provide a practical approach to the subjects enable a deep analysis of the subjects and will guide the students to understand each function.
- A self-contained Tech Book
- Functional blocks with self-explanatory waveforms and technical details indicated on board
- On board Audio Oscillator, Frequency modulators/demodulators, Mixer/Amplifier, Amplitude limiter & Filter circuits
- Effect of noise on the detection of FM signal can be investigated
- LED indication for signal flow and selection
- More than 35 nos. Test points for waveform observation and analysis
- 12 Switched faults for troubleshooting at different functional blocks
- Online Product Tutorial