DLSKW-A CNC Maintenance Training Assessment System
CNC system adopts Siemens SINUMERIK 802C base line,X-axis,Y-axis,Z-axis are drived by servo motor,spindle motor is driven by frequency converter. This device organically combines the machine's electrical parts with mechanical parts, it consists of CNC system, frequency conversion spindle system, electrical control panels, power control section, servo drives control and machine tool semi-physical simulation model, and displays all the action of the machine tool. The device can complete a number of teaching and training like CNC system installation, parameter setting,fault diagnosis and maintenance,assembly and debugging, CNC programming and Machining operation.
- Working power supply: three-phase,five-wire AC 380V±10% 50Hz/60Hz
- Control power supply: DC24V
- Capacity: < 1.0KVA
- Safety protection: leakage protection (action current≤ 30mA) over current protection, overload fuse protection
- Total dimension: 1850×800×1700mm
- The lathe is equipped with two shaft cross slide platform
- Safety protection: Having drain voltage, leakage current protection, safety compliance with international standard.